As followers of Jesus Christ we are aware of the gospel
mandate to “love your neighbor, as yourself”, as well as the call to “love
one another”, so as to reflect God’s love and care.
At HNB we realize that God’s design for us is gospel-centered
community. Our goal is to promote this type of community development and be the
redemptive presence of Christ to those in need through concrete deeds of mercy
How Hope for North Brevard can help:
- Serve and encourage the gospel-driven care of the
Brevard Coalition of Human Services. (meets 3rd wed. of the month @ the
Harry T. Moore Center)
- Serve as a liaison between existing social services and local
- Support churches linking arms together in kingdom-minded
- By doing Secret Service. (meet the 3rd Saturday of every month,
- Checking out our Summer Resources Guide.
- Be a part of Church is One in North Brevard, a partnership between mulitple churches in North Brevard coming together as "one".