Check in: Starts @ 3:00pm
Start time: 5:00pm
Location: Sand Point Park (Lights of Hope entrance), 101 N Washington Avenue, Titusville, FL
Amenities: All participants will receive race shirt, refreshments, jingle bells and free admission to Lights of Hope, Festival of Holiday Lights. Must preregister to guarantee a t-shirt.
Awards: Top 3 Male/Female Overall
Top 3 Male/Female in each age bracket
Top 3 Overall Holiday Spirit medals
Entry Fees: All fee are non-refundable
Adults: Before 11/21 $30, Before 12/3 $35, Day of race $40
Students: Before 11/21 $20, Before 12/3 $25, Day of race $30
There are many ways to get involved:
- Consider sponsoring the race. Give to a great cause & get your name/business promoted at our event.
- Volunteer for the race. There are so many places to volunteer before, during & after this event.
- Fill out our sponsorship form and/or volunteer form.
After the race, stay for Lights of Hope, Festival of Holiday Lights: 6:30-9:30pm
- Enjoy the festival with 30,000 square feet and over ½ million Christmas lights
- Santa, Hayrides, kids maze & more activities
- Live holiday entertainment & vendors
Click here for more Lights of Hope information.