Lights of Hope: North Brevard’s Biggest & Brightest Holiday Attraction!
Lights of Hope is an outdoor Christmas lights festival scheduled to arrive December 8, 2017!
Lights of Hope Park schedule:
- Opening Night: Friday, Dec. 8th 6:30-9:30pm
- CLOSED: Saturday, Dec. 9 for the Titusville Parade
- Sunday, Dec. 10th 6:30-9:30pm
- Friday, Dec. 15th 6:30-9:30pm
- SNOW Day: Saturday, Dec. 16th 5-10pm
- Sunday, Dec. 17th 6:30-9:30pm
- Thursday, Dec. 21st 6:30-9:30pm
- Friday, Dec. 22nd 6:30-9:30pm
- SNOW Day: Saturday, Dec. 23rd 5-10pm
- Sunday, Dec. 24th 6:30-9:30pm
General admission to Lights of Hope will be $6 per person, which can be purchased by cash or credit at the gate. Children 3 and under are free. To save time and avoid lines, purchase Lights of Hope tickets here!
Lights of Hope will include: 45,000 square ft. walking tour of professional light displays, weekly scheduled live entertainment, Santa, hayrides, kid’s maze, holiday arts & crafts, food vendors & lots of family fun activities!
Special Events in 2017!
TWO SUPER SNOW SATURDAYS
MORE FAMILY FUN INTERACTIVE GAMES
One goal of Lights of Hope is for families to get away from their busy schedule and play together. Along with the HUGE pallet maze, we are introducing gigantic size games: Mega Darts, Human Bowling, Life Size Chess & BIG Billiards. And stay tune for our newest activity: Snow Wars! These are unlimited play and included in admission price.
Join in the holiday spirit!
Sponsor Lights of Hope. GET YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS! Your business can sponsor an extraordinary light display. Other specialty sponsorships are also available. Click here for more info: LOH sponsor booklet 2017 & LOH Sponsor Commitment Form 2017
Be a vendor. Join us in the fun as a vendor and provide food, service or product. Click here for more info: LOH Vendor form 2017
Be the entertainment. Be a part of the fun as the nightly entertainment! Schedule your school, church, band or dance group to provide holiday entertainment on our main stage. Click here to download Entertainment form: LOH Entertainment form 2017
Be a Volunteer. Join our planning team, help design & build holiday scenes or volunteer to work during the Festival. Click here to sign up to volunteer.
Have your organization or church “Adopt a Day” of Lights of Hope! Together your group can volunteer, provide a holiday craft, be the nightly entertainment and more. A great way for your organization to get visibility and also serve the community! For more info on “Adopt a Day” click here: LOH Group Volunteer Form 2017
- Purchase an Individual VIP Happy Holiday Pass for $25 (over a $70 value!). This package includes:
- 2 nights of REAL snow days ($20 value)
- 7 nights of Lights of Hope general admission ($42 value)
- Fun light up holiday pass lanyard ($10)
- VIP Gate entrance to avoid lines
- Purchase a Family VIP Happy Holiday Pass for $65 (almost a $300 value!). This package includes 4 Individual Happy Holiday Passes, with the option to purchase additional Individual Happy Holiday Passes for $20 for each additional child.
- Honor a loved one that has passed away this holiday in the beautiful Trail of Hope Memorial. Cost $100 and includes your loved one’s name on a beautifully lit tree and 2 Individual VIP Holiday Passes).
- Underwrite Sponsorships ($250, $500, $750) are available for several aspects of the festival (i.e. Photos with Santa, Holiday Hayrides, Kids Maze, Big Billiards, Mega Darts, Snow Wars, etc.). Each sponsor will receive signage with company logo at Lights of Hope as well as recognition on social media and in the Lights of Hope evening guidebook. For more info, click here: Underwrite Sponsor Form 2017
100% of Lights of Hope proceeds will stay locally to support Hope for North Brevard’s mission of serving at risk youth and families in our community. For more information or questions:
|Chrissy Gordon||Director of Marketing and Special Eventsemail@example.com
|Sarah Kidd||Director of IT & Web Developmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trey Gordon||Executive Directoremail@example.com|