Lights of Hope: North Brevard’s Biggest & Brightest Holiday Attraction!
Lights of Hope is an outdoor Christmas lights festival scheduled to arrive December 2, 2016 running first three weekends in December from 6:30-9:30pm at Titusville’s Sand Point Park. We will also be open Holiday Week, December 21-24 6:30-9:30pm & December 31 from 8:00-midnight!
General admission to Lights of Hope will be $6 per person, which can be purchased by cash or credit at the gate. Children 3 and under are free. To save time and avoid lines, purchase Lights of Hope tickets here!
Lights of Hope will include: 30,000 square ft. walking tour of professional light displays, weekly scheduled live entertainment, Santa, hayrides, kid’s maze, holiday arts & crafts, food vendors, live nativity & more!
Special Events in 2016!
December 3, 2016 5:00pm – Get Up & Go Jingle Run 5K will be full of holiday music, lights & jingle bells. Plus free admission to Lights of Hope. For more info and to register click here.
December 17-18, 2016 4:00-10pm: A weekend full of REAL SNOW DAYS with MORE real snow, and BIGGER ice slides. $10 each day for ages 3 and older. Includes admission to Lights of Hope. Tickets are available now here!
December 31st, 2016 8:00pm- midnight. Join the best party in Brevard as we ring in the New Year with a REAL Ball drop and DJ Dance Party. $10/person, includes Lights of Hope entrance fee. Tickets are available for purchase NOW here.
Join in the holiday spirit!
Sponsor Lights of Hope. Your business can sponsor an extraordinary light display. Other specialty sponsorships are also available. Click here for more info: LOH Sponsor Booklet (PDF) & LOH Sponsor Form (PDF)
Be a vendor. Join us in the fun as a vendor and provide food, service or product. Click here for more info: LOH Vendor Form (PDF)
Be the entertainment. Be a part of the fun as the nightly entertainment! Schedule your school, church, band or dance group to provide holiday entertainment on our main stage. Click here to download Entertainment form: LOH Entertainment Form (PDF)
Be a Volunteer. Join our planning team, help design & build holiday scenes or volunteer to work during the Festival. Click here to sign up to volunteer.
- Have your organization or church “Adopt a Day” of Lights of Hope! Together your group can volunteer, provide a holiday craft, be the nightly entertainment and more. For more info on “Adopt a Day” click here LOH Group Service Form (PDF)
- Purchase an Individual VIP Happy Holiday Pass for $25 (over a $100 value!). This package includes:
- 2 nights of REAL snow days ($20 value)
- 11 nights of Lights of Hope general admission ($66 value)
- Free admission to New Year’s Eve Ball Drop ($10 Value)
- Fun light up holiday pass lanyard ($10)
- VIP Gate entrance to avoid lines
- Purchase a Family VIP Happy Holiday Pass for $65 (over a $400 value!). This package includes 4 Individual Happy Holiday Passes, with the option to purchase additional Individual Happy Holiday Passes for $20 for each additional child.
- Honor a loved one that has passed away this holiday in the beautiful Trail of Hope Memorial. Cost $100 and includes your loved one’s name on a beautifully lit tree and 2 Individual VIP Holiday Passes).
- Underwrite Sponsorships are available for several aspects of the festival (ie.Photos with Santa, Holiday Hayrides, Kids Maze, etc.). Each sponsor will receive signage with company logo at Lights of Hope as well as recognition on social media and in the Lights of Hope evening guidebook.
100% of Lights of Hope proceeds will stay locally to support Hope for North Brevard’s mission of serving at risk youth and families in our community. For more information or questions:
|Chrissy Gordon||Director of Marketing and Special Eventsemail@example.com
|Sarah Kidd||Director of IT & Web Developmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trey Gordon||Executive Directoremail@example.com|