Hope Counseling Center
Many people want to improve their lives, but do not have the necessary skills to do so. They are often trapped in generational sins, deeply wounded by others, and/or feel stuck by poor life choices.
Hope Counseling Center, an arm of HNB, is committed to helping people who are seeking a better life, by providing the healing ministry of Christ-centered counseling and training.
How Hope for North Brevard can help:
- Individual and/or family therapy.
- Group therapy sessions (sexual abuse, divorce recovery, etc.).
- Legal support, financial planning, & vocational counseling.
- Continue to assess the needs of North Brevard and help create programs to fill the existing gaps (ex. medical clinics, home for unwed mothers, center for at-risk youth, after school programs, etc.)
- Marriage and Parenting classes & pre-marital counseling and evaluation.
- Partner with local churches to bridge gap between professional counseling & pastoral care.
If you are interested in going to Hope Counseling Center and talking with someone, please fill out this intake form by clicking here and call (321) 863-6357 to set up an appointment.